February 1, 2010

The Week of Easy...

This is a crazy week in our house - the kids are literally running in too many different directions.  I've decided that this week I am going to make simple, easy meals that everyone likes.  But... I am also going to work on having one extra fresh and healthy side dish to each meal. You know the ones that you buy in the store and then one day make yourself and think,"This is so much better then what I would have bought at the grocery store"! I just came back from Whole Foods to get some ingredients that I needed for tonight and tomorrow's dinner.  We'll see if the kids appreciate my effort (or even notice!)  Or, will this be like when you make the cupcakes and icing from scratch for your child's birthday party and none of the kids will eat them because they like the mix better?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment